Listed Since July 9, 2019

Description Pakistan Forest Institute (PFI) was established in 1947 at Faisalabad in order to complete the training of the students who had migrated to Pakistan after independence. In April, 1948 the PFI was shifted to Upper Topa, Murree hills and then in October, 1951 to Abbottabad. The construction of its present permanent building complex in the Peshawar University Campus was started in 1955 and completed over a period of about 10 years. During this period, main building consisting of offices, laboratories and workshops, students’ hostels and residential colony were constructed. 
Country Pakistan
State / Province KPK
City Peshawar
Email es@pfi.gov.pk
Phone No 92 91 9221369
Website http://www.pfi.gov.pk/
Categories: Education, Government