|Description||The Institution of Engineers, Pakistan (IEP) was founded with the blessing of the Father of the Nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, in 1948 with its Headquarters at Dhaka. In 1972 the Headquarters was shifted to Lahore. The name ‘THE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERS, PAKISTAN’, was amended as ‘THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS, PAKISTAN’ in line with international trend in the 22nd AGM held in 1979.|
|Address||IEP Building, Ground Floor
97-B/D-1, Liberty Roundabout, Gulberg-III. Lahore.
|State / Province||Punjab|