|Description||Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has passed through various stages, since its inception in 1913. Army Canteen Board was the first venture, initiated primarily to cater for the British Forces in India. During 1927-28 this Board was liquidated in favour of Canteen Contractors Syndicate (CCS) Limited. In 1942, CCS became “CSD Government of India”. In August 1947, assets of the CSD India were divided between Pakistan and India.|
|Address||265 Muhammad Hussain Road,
PO Box: 1039 Rawalpindi Cantt.
|State / Province||Punjab|